Im perfectly contented to have spent a lazy sunday morning with my family after a great belgium beer sessions with some friends yesterday night.

Crazieapple and the rest of the Augustdiners crew have decided to jointly abandon me to go on a makan trip in Penang. Thanks guys. I'm pretty sure they will write up this looooong entry gushing about their food experiences while i sulk and read.

One thing i really miss about Melbourne is their breakfast, my favourite being MART130 at Middlepark (last i heard this place is overflooded with Asians now). It was literally the only thing that can force me out of bed anytime before 12pm. *grins*

So, i decided to make "Big Breakfast" to reminisce old times.



 
Breakfast is served. =)
I'm really glad for the existence of O Gourmet in BSC. They have most things i need there. Do u know they have an area selling freshly baked bread ranging from sourdough, rye bread etc? *looks up to heaven*

I bought some Ciabatta and Farmers Bread to go with our breakfast. It's delicious!

Clockwise (L-R): saute baby spinach, assorted sausages, toasted farmer bread, scrambled eggs with chives and creme fraiche, bacon, cherry tomatoes, saute button and swiss mushroom ($priceless)

Creamy Mashed potatoes with bacon crisp, breadcrumbs and chives. ($priceless)


"Blue Moon" tea leaves. Fragrant and light.

Ratings:

Food: 10/10

Service: 10/10

Ambience: 10/10

Presentation of Food: 10/10

Overall: 10/10

Note: The ratings expressed here is entirely NOT bias and ABSOLUTELY accurate and is based on professionalism and past food experience.

=)

6 comments:

Big Boys Oven said...

hahaha you ate all those by yourself walio! think of me also lar! :)

Ms. Jazz said...

hehe, this is sharing portion of course, i cant possibly finish all those by myself! :)

Huai Bin said...

Nice! I live in Damansara Heights so bsc is really close by. Will check out O Gourmet, sounds very promising! :)

Hey, Aussie grad, nice! I spent 4 years in uni there too. Melbourne.

Ms. Jazz said...

Huai Bin: Do you also love melb breakfast as much as i do? :P yes do go check out O Gourmet although their stuff is pretty pricey :( even for melbie standard!

qwazymonkey said...

Wow! Sounds excellent. Can I come over to try this too?

Ms. Jazz said...

qwazymonkey: hahaha~ why embarrasse myself when you are a more impressive cook than me :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails